Bring your collaborative spirit and your desire to be at the forefront of an evolutionary change in estate settlement. Now is the time to become a part of an exciting company where your ideas, passion and commitment to excellence will have a direct impact on the success of our customers, projects, and the
people that we engage with.
We are a Montreal-based company that is developing estate settlement solutions for professionals serving the North American trust and estate administration industry. Our mission is to dramatically accelerate estate settlement times while ensuring strict regulatory compliance with the estate laws and procedures of each jurisdiction in which we operate.
Join our team for an intellectually challenging, fun and rewarding career as we transform the field of estate administration.
About the Estateably platform:
Estateably is the leading estate technology suite empowering trust companies and corporate executors with emerging technologies to help expedite the estate administration process. Estateably manages and optimizes the entire estate administration process that allows customers to take on more cases and
achieve greater operational efficiency and compliance.
As a UX/UI Design Lead, you will play a key role in building current and future products. You will also help prepare for future projects by documenting and sharing lessons learned from past projects.
The role includes creating high fidelity design prototypes, interfacing with the rest of the product and business teams as well as collaborating with the UX team to create the best experiences possible within the platform.
Bring your curiosity and love of problem-solving to our team!
What you can expect:
• Play a key role in designing the user interfaces of the platform, collaborating with the business team.
• Preparing final design prototypes for user testing.
• A focus on creating and ideating on micro-interactions and in-platform animations.
• Work actively with the frontend development team and QA engineers.
What you should bring to the position:
• 2+ years of work experience in Figma.
• Ability to lead a team of UX & UI designers.
• A demonstrated methodology behind UI designs.
• Experience with animation/illustration is preferred.
• Experience with user testing and design thinking methodologies.
• Working knowledge of Estate Administration across Canada.
• Working knowledge of Trust Administration across North America.
What’s in it for you:
• Be part of a well-funded startup with big ambitions, competitive salary.
• Comprehensive health, medical, and dental coverage.
• Fun work environment and company culture with an upbeat, rockstar team.
Emploi Montréal -
Il y a 762 jours
sur jobskebek -
Envoyer par courriel